The Super Bowl happens only once in a year and is a perfect opportunity for family and friends to gather together and enjoy the game from one screen, while munching and drinking down some drinks.
Actually, you do not necessarily need to be fans of football to watch the game, the Super Bowl is more like an excuse to gather your friends and family together and throw a party. When planning a super bowl party however, there are a few things that you need to put in order so that the party can go on as you would want.
• To start with, you first need to gather your friends and family. Invite them all by sending a mass text which is a much easier way to get them all. Make it simple by getting straight to the important details such as venue of the party. It would be great if you can add that they respond by letting you know whether they would be available so that you can budget and be sure of how many you are expecting to host exactly.
• Ensure that there is enough sitting for everyone, you can borrow chairs if there isn’t enough for everyone in your house.
• The next important thing is to get some decorations that are identified with super bowl. You can either throw some real or inflatable footballs all over the watching area or dangle some hang football shaped balloons on the ceiling. Make sure to match the colors with those of the teams.
To keep the beer cold, get some buckets and fill them with ice then store the beer bottles in them. You can organize them strategically on the sitting area so that your guests do not have to move to get them.
You should ensure there is plenty of ice so that even guests who do not drink beer can use them in their drinks if they need to.
• Next shop for different varieties of drinks, get an assorted range of beers and sodas and much more nonalcoholic drinks.
Make sure to buy bottle openers as you shop.
• Get plenty of food for your guests; you can have simple ones like French fries, pizzas and wings.
Also have barbecues and snacks.
• Stock some enough cutlery, napkins, serving trays. You can have them with football themes.
Lastly, get a good sound system so that your guests would enjoy the game to the fullest. Always double check to ensure your screen is in good shape and that the TV set would not let you down in the last-minute and leave you eternally embarrassed. And if you’re looking for some fun games or recipes for party, you can get more ideas at Game Day Zone.